domingo, 27 de janeiro de 2013

ON THE EDGE




My head is spinning around,
My eyes are speeding up,
My mouth is like a paw of horse,
Who jams grain of my words spoken.

This is time of night’s fever
Those I can not have a girl;
These is a Saturday’s fever,
This dries all my dries my wet love.

My nose shoots cold magmas
My senses walk trough Sahara
But I am not giving up…

Once day is passing on,
And I need a shelter to rest.

I am so cold I seem to meet
My inner’s pair, my inner demon.
It says I am going to merry her;
However I know I’m on edge.

No I am not going to the hell
As I did not complain the calling
Of heaven, where I do not deserve
To go when my body will turn on dust.

My head is spinning around,
My eyes are speeding up…
But, be sure, I am not going to give up…

Once day passed on.
And I am going to bed.

Leandro Monteiro





Um comentário: