sábado, 6 de junho de 2020

THE MARINER`S SONG

Bright, bright Mrs. Star
Guide me till Paradise…

I'm simple mariner,
Sailing on the waves of life;
Seeking home and treasures,
Hopping my travel ends fine…

Among so many winds,
Among so many seas…
Mrs Star, show me a lane
To take me on a land!

Among so many tides,
Among so many lights,
Mrs Star, give me force
To overcome all problems!

Bright, bright Mrs Star
Guide me till Paradise….

Look that pretty woman
(And her charming flirt)
That handsome gentleman
(And his sweetest smirk)…

Take care, dear mariner!
He is not what he seems!
She is not what she seems!
They are Scylla in their inner!

Don’t let me on leeway!
Don’t let me to take me on!
Don`t let they take me away
Into the sea of loud isolation!

Bright, bright Mrs Star
Guide me till Paradise!

(Leandro Monteiro)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário