sexta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2021

NEW AGES

All that appears to me 

You say that I need these....

All that publishes here 

Are dreams of true,

Nothing does not through 

By the pocket and quiet mouth...

If I don't have historical debt 

I shall not have right of doubt; 

If I don't have a tone blacker, 

I can not use my Voice...

And you all say to me: I am ok,

Since I have never been living 

What your new heroes had suffered!

(As you have already known my feelings

And not considered what I've been paying)

And all that remains to me 

Are the cams turned off me 

When I tried always to talk 

About in what your props are wrong!

(What a great democratic is shown!)

(What a great Revolution is going on!)


(Leandro Monteiro)




















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário