quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2022

SERIOUS JOKE


Ah, so many profiles,
Yet many of workers!
I just want the refined
Ones, cause I deserve it!

And Chad wants who he sees
Just for one day, one day…
If you don’t agree with it,
Then, turn off this app of date!

Ah, so many profiles,
Yet many of losers!
I just want to discard
Them! Just bosses I approve.

Since you did like this
Be prepared! Beware!
Things flee when they are free
On the table for one day!

You can see it like a joke
Yet, you joke who is serious…
So, do not you think of due
Tyrone will care a flower
(And he will not stroke it!)


It useless, you can scream
“I am a princess, a princess!”
However you will never get
Your so fancy golden ring!

Ah, So many profiles here,
So many dates I have gone,
No man wants to commit me
To be his dearest spouse!

And no one rich will be!
Since if money get easy,
Replace a rose will be!
But a middle mist… is neat!

(Leandro Monteiro)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário