terça-feira, 7 de julho de 2015

THESE NIGHTS

Nowadays,
It seems a joke:
Morning gets
So mourning
Faster, earlier
Than my eyes
Comes to blink...

At the first time
In a whole day.

A nights brings
The funny show;
All that is hard
To show in the
Im-possible
Life, we get
From day light...

Desires unfolds
Since fierce work

Some much time
Looking for money
which pays the feeding
Meanwhile my colleagues
Are talking from behind...
Seeing a way the get some
Gold more than them have...
Gold not so essential
To life of all being of nature.

Nowadays,
The rays of light
Seems to be short:
They burn my skin
But not warm my body;
My feelings are freight
And my hands are cold....

Am I really living
Or waiting for dying?

So much time,
Doing what's right
Waiting for approval
Just to receive peace
Of I can not be
For myself usually...
Just the currency way
Made my happy day
After all, the life is:

“No pain no gain,
In spite of my dying plains.”

And I try all to work out,
And I don't forget the duty
And the day rest before me
Even I'm waiting to go out
And get so pleasure and funny....
But I found out that's not for me
And I must value what I reach:
My nights I can live a little bit.

(Leandro Monteiro)







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário