terça-feira, 2 de maio de 2023

FLOWERS OF MAY


From the next day
Comes the month of flowers..
No one them are of may;
And I cannot see anymore
The big garden that was before!

Since the Mayflower came
And from here has gone
(Not the first, but the last one)
Our water, we have drunk,
Felt in mouth an weird taste!

This month of flowers have begun,
Are colorful many of them;
Yet, the green has been gray
And the bud of the roses
Smells as an smoke gun.

Ahead from this garden,
There are some huge lines
Of shallow yellow sunflowers
Which the lamp post as the sun
Always lighting the green house!

Coming near to these flowers,
I notice so different tissues,
The yellow petals were corn,
The green roots are notes…
(These are the our new period!)

And there is the may flower,
Nothing as like were before…
The streams with carmine pigments
Feed and are fed by next rains
That contains the acid green gray!

Oh, when I look the may flower,
I saw the white is pale now,
And the violet turned in to red…
And I feel some Thursday air….
Ah! Just a glimpse of thought…!

And I live the flowers of may,
Shallow yellow sunflowers,
Corn petals; note roots
Carmine pigments I drank…
Living the green house, where
Warm touches are not rules!

(Leandro Monteiro)





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário